How do you succeed at anything you do in life? Be ready for failure. This is not the answer that most people expect. However, the people who succeed at any plan they endeavor learn from their mistakes. Very few people succeed the first time at any major endeavor. The strong survive because they don’t let repeated defeat keep them from success. The most inspirational leaders have failed many times but they don’t use their failure as reason not to try again. Make small steps and build from each successful steps. Emphasize your small success and don’t beat yourself up for mistakes. The key to success is learning from your errors. The messages we get from people who succeed is below.
- To succeed, be prepared to fail.
- Learn from your mistakes. Don’t be afraid to try again and again and again Take calculated risk ….. not stupid risks Never make impulse buying decisions on high dollar items.
- Find inspirational mentors or consultants that charge reasonable rates. Reinvest profit or assets for future growth.
- Discouragement is inevitable, regroup … forgive your mistakes and plan the next step.
- Put others first and don’t fall in the trap of making your goal the only thing that matters in life.
- Always make time for family and friends because in-the-end, it’s not obtaining a desired goal that matters but who you are as a person.